Saturday 8 February 2014

Trevor "loaned" me this boat at Ford cove


One freezing cold March day I went to Ford cove for a coffee,  and I saw this great little boat.I wanted to know who owned it,so I started asking around about it. A few folks wondered why I was so interested in this particular boat. I explained that I really wanted it for a photo-shoot ..hopefully that day.
Trevor asked me to show him the boat I wanted..so I pointed it out to him.He said "sure, by all means.enjoy your shoot.just put it back when you're done".  "Great,thank-you so much" I said.
Angel-Blue patiently suffered through another cold day shoot for me.
I put the boat the boat carefully away, and took my model back to the "cove" store for some hot chocolate.
Trevor was still there sipping his coffee, so I thanked him profusely for the use of his boat.
He smiled broadly and told me that it wasn't his boat.
Everyone laughed. I think of Trevor every time I look at those small boats down at the "cove".
I still have no idea who owns this boat.And I still miss seeing Trevor down at Ford cove.

No comments:

Post a Comment